Monday 29 March 2010

A Reassuring Message about Adam's Ales

In response to the lorry-loads of terrified messages I have been getting, demanding to know when the next Adam's Ales outing will be relayed, I should post a Brief Reassuring Message (or BRM):

For the past two months I have been hiding in a secret underground bunker in North Devon woodland, NOT a conifer plantation, planning the second phase of the Adam's Ales project, which has so cleverly and amusingly depicted the modern mood of the local pub. (That's a self-deprecating joke by the way, less regular readers). Ha ha ha.

It's too early to say too much about when the next adventure will take place at this stage, but let's just say experience teaches me it will in all likelihood involve a bicycle, a pub, wonderful beer, awful beer, and weird evenings being chased by some type of hedgerow creature.

So I hope that is reassuring.

And, as the infinity wizards like to say (at least I think it was them), watch this space.


No comments: